The typical duration for a Sortable Select Onboarding is 2–4 weeks. This is dependent on the turnaround from your team for Ad Manager Access, approvals, demand partners, and test pages.
- Week 1: Sortable Team Preparation
- Once we have Google Ad Manager Access, we will start preparing everything on our side including Complexities Checks and Google Ad Manager Set-up.
- Weeks 2: Test Page Preparation
- We have allocated one week for your team to prepare the test page with the required changes from the Sortable Enterprise Integration Document.
- In order to keep your estimated launch date, we will need your test page within two (2) weeks from starting the onboarding.
- Week 3: Testing
- Once we have received a test page from your team, Sortable will run a series of tests and get back to your team with any changes necessary before approving a launch date.
- Week 4: Launch
- After the test page has been approved, we can schedule the launch date. This is typically a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday between 9am and 11am EST.
- Your estimated launch date is four (4) weeks from starting the onboarding.